I have been honored to be invited to speak and the 2nd Annual Louisiana Solo and Small Firm Conference which will be March 26 & 27 at the Sheraton in New Orleans. I will be speaking on the 27th at 8:30 am on Taking your Office with You Ethically and Professionally with James Province and Anthony Laverde. I had the distinct pleasure of speaking with James a couple of months ago in Mississippi and James was such a good presenter that I went out and bought a tablet pc.
Here is the information below:
· REGISTER NOW!! Advance Registration: $150 available through Feb. 20
· The dual-track program has been approved for 12.5 hours of CLE, including ethics, professionalism and law office management.
· Keynote Speaker Ari Kaplan’s presentation on How to Stand Out in a Stagnant Economy will be featured on Thursday, March 26. He is the author of The Opportunity Maker: Strategies for Inspiring Your Legal Career Through Creative Networking and Business Development (Thomson-West, 2008), a book advising lawyers about standing out in today’s stagnant economy. As the principal of Ari Kaplan Advisors, Kaplan addresses professionals internationally about the mechanics of getting published and dynamic networking.
· Registration includes electronic version of the conference materials for attendees to download, conference attendance, and coffee/refreshment breaks.
· To review the conference schedule, register online or download a mail-in registration form, go to: http://www.lsba.org/2007cle/seminardetail.asp?CLEID=111
· For further information or questions, please contact Eric Barefield at (504) 619-0122, toll free (800) 421-5722 ext. 122, or email@example.com